Thursday 31 March 2011

Today I'm Liking... Crombie S/S '11

Today I've been looking at the Crombie Spring/Summer 2011 collection and I have to say that I really like it. To me this range epitomises British Style, as a true heritage brand.


I love this one, I think it truly is the look for this summer.

Try their Grey Wool and Mohair Classic Fit Suit to portray a more formal image.


 




The navy and cream striped blazer from the 'Riviera' look (fifth image) is bold and a good way to stand out in the crowd this season. My favourite is probably the Navy Herringbone Linen & Cotton Summer Jacket with the Yellow Cotton Soft Formal Trousers (both featured in the second look).

Head over to www.crombie.co.uk to check out the full range and make a few necessary additions to your summer wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...